At Infinity Physical Therapy, we understand that some patients aren’t able to get to our offices for their therapy sessions. We are happy to work with you to schedule an appropriate time to come to you and conduct your therapy session in the comfort of your own home.
We offer a full complement of therapies with our home health services, including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
Home health therapy can provide a number of benefits that traditional outpatient therapy can’t. With sessions conducted in the comfort and privacy of your home, you can develop the independence you need to perform daily activities. It also makes it easier for family members to be a part of the healing process.
Contact our office for more information about our home health services.
We serve clients in Mahoning, Trumbull, Columbiana, Summit, Lake, Ashtabula, Carroll, Jefferson, Portage, Geauga, and Stark counties.
For home health agencies
With years of experience providing and managing home health therapy services, Infinity Physical Therapy is the ideal choice to assist your company in providing high-quality, cost-effective home health therapy. Our staff provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services in northeast Ohio and we are continuing to expand our service area.
As your referral source, we strive to serve the best interests of both your client and your company. Our goal is to streamline the management process and put together a program that meets your company and client needs and is cost-effective:
- We provide our own documentation software and HIPAA-compliant messaging system that can be accessed and utilized 24/7 by all of your staff and administration. If preferred, we can even use and train our staff on your agency’s EMR software
- We won’t stop at 13 or 19 combined visits, nor exceed 24 combined visits on any Medicare client unless approved by your company, as these are crucial visit counts to optimize reimbursement for therapy services
- We have three full-time staff members, helping to ensure all appointments are met
- We will manage all of your company’s assessments to help ensure none are missed
- Our staff completes all visit documentation by 8 a.m. the next day, helping to ensure you have it promptly
- Staff credentials are always kept current and are available for download 24/7
- We can start care with OASIS within 24 hours of referral
- We will complete evaluations 24-48 hours from referral, and same day for orthopedic cases as requested
- All of our communication with your company and staff is secure and HIPAA-compliant
- We provide weekend coverage for follow-up visits and orthopedic cases
- We track authorized visits for insurance companies so you don’t have to
- We are familiar with Northcoast forms and updates, as well as CSI forms and updates
- Our staff communicates directly with your nurses to eliminate any unwanted office calls and help ensure continuity of care
- We track authorized visits, if needed, for insurance companies so we can prevent unbillable services provided by our staff