Our certified physical therapists specialize in individual care, providing one-on-one attention in a comfortable, pleasurable environment to help ensure our patients achieve the best possible results. Using leading techniques with cutting-edge technology, we design care programs that are specific to the needs of each patient, keeping in mind individual limitations and goals. Before any program is put into place, we perform a detailed physical therapy evaluation of each patient to determine his or her needs.
We understand that losing mobility for any reason can be a frustrating experience. We believe that a caring, friendly atmosphere is one of the main ingredients for a successful physical rehabilitation program. Our therapists build close relationships with the patients and take pride in offering personalized care that gets results.
Our proven therapy programs include
- Manual therapy/Massage
- Ultrasound/Electric stimulation
- Mechanical traction
- Paraffin bath/hot and cold packs
- Body mechanics/Postural training
- TENS unit fitting/training (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Home cervical and lumbar traction unit training
We also design detailed home exercise programs for each patient and provide weekly progress reports, as well as monthly evaluations/re-evaluations that are faxed or hand-delivered to a patient’s physician’s office for signature and return. If a patient needs equipment to assist with mobility, such as wheelchairs, walkers, etc., we can assist with device training and fitting. We can also arrange for an orthotist or prosthetist to be on-site if needed.
We can help to alleviate a range of illnesses and pain, including:
- Upper/lower extremity injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar sprains/strains
- Neurologic disorders
- Disc bulge/herniation
- Nerve root compression
- Chronic headaches
- Work conditioning/hardening
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunctions (TMJ)
- Degenerative joint disease
- Rotator cuff tears/impingements
- Labrum tears/joint dislocations
Same-day injury therapy
In cases of injury that require same-day therapy, particularly for workers’ compensation claims, our offices welcome walk-in patients with a doctor’s prescription. Clinicians will provide pain management therapy and train the patient to safely perform a home exercise program.